Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Help Me Identify This JAJ Casserole

I haven't posted on the Collective in ages, I figure that if you have a Pyrex question, this is the best place to come - I found this great JAJ piece today, I've looked on the internet and found one picture of the same casserole, but the pattern wasn't identified there either.  Anybody know what it's called??


It's JAJ, made in England, 524 is the number on the bottom  -  I was really surprised to see it was Pyrex!   Too bad Halloween is just over....  I paid $3




7 comments:

  1. I love it and it is PERFECT for Halloween. No idea what the pattern is called, though. I know...I'm really helpful:-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of Jaj stuff (I live in the UK) and I think that the names have been forgotten or maybe they never had any in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea what it's called, but it sure is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, maybe this is a good time to give it a name yourself! It is a great looking piece.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure, I think it is fabulous tho'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at all of your pyrex collection. Makes me want to join in the fun!! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete