Monday, April 8, 2013

Can you help this woman out? Value Village in Spokane, WA

I'm sorry to high-jack the collective, but I know this blog has a higher readership than my personal blog. A woman on the <a href="https://www.facebook.com/ValueVillage?ref=stream">Value Village</a> Facebook page posting about accidentally donating a box of her parents belongings after they passed away recently among other items donated - about 20-30 Hummel figures at the Sprague store in Spokane, WA. You can send her a message via Facebook (find her in the stream). She'd really like them back & she's willing to purchase them back.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I did that when I downsized and was never able to retrieve my items. I thought I had lost my son's Air Force suit jacket that I had taken apart to make myself a memory bag. It was the only thing I really was upset about, but while I was unpacking some fabrics I found it and all the other losses were put behind me. I sure hope she has better luck than I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shop at that Value Village all the time - I'll message her on FB. I would have noticed Hummels since my mom collects the framed Hummel art, but I haven't seen any. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I wish her luck. I once donated something & it took forever to hit the floor.

      Delete