Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Promotional Gourmet Cinderella Casserole

Found this piece today at Goodwill. Wasn't expecting it. Don't you love it when that happens? Has some utensil marks on the bottom that I might tend to.

I guess made in 1961, this #475 2.5 quart cinderella casserole was a promotional casserole made for the holidays. Not really what I expected when I wished upon a star for Christmas Pyrex, but I'm not complaining. I guess I can always spend that $60 for that Christmas bowl on Kijiji, haha.



I'd also like to invite you to my blog, to see my other finds for this week (so far) & to check out my new weekly link up:

Thriftosaurus Thrift Haul Linkup!

4 comments:

  1. Love that one! Hope I find it someday.
    Congrats!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find -- I haven't seen that pattern before!
    How do you get the utensil marks off? I've never found anything that really works on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!! I was wondering if you could help me out... I have this orange corning bowl and can't seem to find another one online ANYWHERE. When I thought about contacting an expert, your blog popped in my mind! Wondering if you knew anything about it or if you've seen it before.

    You can see it on my blog past at: http://www.somethingtobefound.com/2012/05/lotta-lamps.html

    It's in the 4th image down.

    Thanks!!
    Kate @ Something to be Found

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find!! How do you tend to the utensil marks? My brother has gotten interested in Pyrex and Fire king and now I am too!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete