Saturday, April 5, 2014

I found some!

Pyrex finds have been few and far apart lately.

And the few times I spot some it is oh so sad
                                           Really??? .99 cents for this???

                                On my last roadtrip to NY state I found these super cute
                                 Pyrex Restaurant Ware side dishes.

                                             The stamps says Double Tough!

                                             And what do you know? I didn't have those!

                                            SWEET!

                                             Later on on my blog I will be blogging about Cheesy Baked Quinoa
                                             In Pyrex of course! Drop by for a visit!
                                                

2 comments:

  1. That's true. Even the Pyrex cups that were so common before are so hard to find at our local thrift stores now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Pyrex measuring cup that'll probably outlast the earth itself

    ReplyDelete