Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pyrex For Sale!

Pyrex For Sale! 

 I am posting these on Toronto Kijiji, but would like to bring attention right here, too. As I go through all my boxes, will probably list a Blue Horizon casserole, maybe a Seville, pink cake pan & some Butterprint, too. I'm not even sure what else has got to go.







I am downsizing my collection as I am downsizing my apartment size & I seriously can't believe the amount of stuff I accumulated. I am also selling some New Kids on the Block dolls & Pee Wee Herman DVDs! Ridding myself of my CD collection. This isn't like me, but whatever! To be honest, I'll be using the money to buy more stuff that is on my wishlist! 

<a href="http://www.kijiji.ca/o-posters-other-ads/74000000">MY KIJIJI ADS</A>. 

 

2 comments:

  1. You have some nice pieces there.
    Downsizing I keep saying we have to start doing that but we never get it done.
    Good luck with everything.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete