Sunday, October 30, 2011

Little bitty pyrex

I was shopping on my way home today from a wonderful trip to Louisiana Missouri which I am writing about on my blog

anyway look at this cute little bitty covered casserole and it's in pink . It will fit in the palm of my hand .
I hope the pictures shows how small it is. I had never seen one so small maybe you have?





                                                              
                                                                 
                                                      

5 comments:

  1. This is a Flamingo Party Pan 800. It came in Blue, Lime, Flamingo and Dove Grey.

    These are perfect for individual pot pies!

    You are really lucky to have found one with the lid!

    Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen the lids around, but never the little bowls. how super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute! I've not seen one that small before - great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Flamingo Pink one but would love to find all the colors! You were lucky finding this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the little lime green single serve casserole! love it :)

    ReplyDelete