Sunday, March 11, 2012

Practical Fridgie Usage and SixBalloons News

Hello Pyrex Collective! It's SixBalloons here - I haven't stopped by in a few weeks as we've welcomed a new bundle of joy to our life and we are now new parents! (EEEK!)


I haven't been out thrifting lately, but I am still using my vintage goodies. Storing milk containers in the fridge is made a bit more tidy with my little Pyrex Delphite refrigerator dish.


Hope you'll still stop by sometime to sixballoons.blogspot.com and say hello! I'll try to get back to posting to my blog and the Collective soon!

2 comments:

  1. Talk about a good reason to be away from blogging. Congratulations! Nice how your fridgie is a pastel too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Baby boys are so fun. Mine is 15 now and it goes so fast. Enjoy him :-)

    ReplyDelete