Saturday, April 21, 2012

Desperately Seeking....

.....a red 402 bowl from the primary set.  would anyone have one that they would be interested in selling or trading?  i'm trying to complete a set to give as housewarming gift and that is the one bowl that i am missing.  it doesn't need to be in perfect condition in fact it would be best if it wasn't flawless as the other three bowls that i have show a little wear and tear.





and for your viewing pleasure, here are some pics of the last few rotations from my kitchen!

thanks, and happy pyrexing!

leslie :)

8 comments:

  1. That red bowl eludes me too...Have all the others and have only seen the red one once, but it was faded behind recognition almost. I'm thinking that this must have been the most convenience size and therefore the one that people used the most out of all fours, leading to more breakage and wear and tear.

    Good luck on your search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Nice collection. Especially love all your pinks & blues :). I have a red 402 I'd be willing to trade. It's not in great condition - not shiny & with scratches. I can email you a photo. I'd love to trade for a rectangular baker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've mostly got bowls and casseroles to trade. for pics, search for "pyrex" on craigslist in the san francisco bay area. there are two listings from april 16th and they both have a bunch of *** at the beginning of the title. i have some rec bakers, but i don't know that i could part with them. but maybe i've got something else that will complete a set for you :)

      Delete
    2. may i see a photo? lshilford at hotmail dot com

      Delete
  3. I've got a red 402 for trade.
    Go to my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lulubellevintage/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a red 402 for trade too. I might have promised it to my friend Lisa already, but maybe you were the person who was asking her about one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one I am willing to trade also! email me at danajcurtis87@yahoo.com if anyone would like to trade, I am looking for butter print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures and you have lots of offers for the little red bowl

    ReplyDelete