Sunday, September 18, 2011

Butterprint Love

Butterprint is probably one of the most popular Pyrex patterns, but for good reason. I love it too, and am so happy to finally own a piece in three different colourways!

The white and turquoise was one of the first pieces of Pyrex I added to my collection, the pink and white I got a few months back, and the orange arrived in the mail a few days ago. I love the way the three look together.


I've also been toning down my collection quite a bit. I had pulled out this tableful of Pyrex to post on my local Craigslist. I'm thinking I will stick to collecting only my very favourite pieces and those that have special meaning. It's easy to get out of control with Pyrex, which I'm sure many of you are familiar with!

8 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm north of Toronto and would happily take any of the Butterprint pieces and the Snowflake one off your hands. And any Friendship you might want to part with :) I'm happy to come pick it up in the GTA. Pls message me if you're interested thevntg (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen an orange butterprint before but boy is it ever nice! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a Butterfly Gold 503 that you would be willing to part with? I would pay the shipping to have it sent to the Montreal area! No joke!

    Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Vintage - I'm sending you an e-mail :)

    Vonlipi - I sold all the Butterfly Gold to another Pyrex Collector in Toronto. Sorry :( I'll keep an eye out for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm interested in the yellow hostess. if its still available, could you please email me queenbeeee(at)hotmail.com? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you be willing to ship if i ordered? Im very interested in the refrigerator dishes and the round casserole! email me at: onebluechocolate@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely lady.
    Your collection of Pyrex is gorgeous !! I love them all, I have some just four in pink.
    I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comments on my new black and white Tablescape. I hope you have a great week.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow oh wow...so glad I was directed to your blog...I am in love! I live in Orlando, Fl...do you ship any of these beautiful pieces??? Just wondering...what a great blog. I just love it!!! Thanks, Linda

    ReplyDelete