Saturday, September 3, 2011

Look What I Got!!

My parent's are selling their house and they were looking to downsize - of course I volunteered to take some items off of their hands!  And, now I am the proud owner of a beautiful antique dining room table and hutch! 



I have had my eye on this hutch forever!  It's just right for displaying lots of my beloved Pyrex pieces :)  The set is perfect for my dining room - and my mom sent along some tablecloths, including this vintage Vera piece...


This set originally belonged to my great-aunt Doris and I am so happy to have it in my home now :)  It goes perfectly with the vintage style I love and of course I am excited to be able to display my pretty Pyrex!!!



6 comments:

  1. Love the hutch and table. It is a perfect display for your Pyrex. Score on the Vera tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're so lucky! It's so lovely :) You blog is so homey and sweet.

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful..with all the Pyrex...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Vera tablecloth!!! Oh, The pyrex too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you!! Your Pyrex looks great on the hutch!!

    ReplyDelete