Friday, July 6, 2012

Blue Flowered Casserole

I found this little casserole and lid at a local rummage sale and snapped it up.  When I looked it up in my Pyrex book at home, I can't find the pattern.  It looks alot like the blue flower pattern that I've seen on Gemco salt, pepper & sugars, but not exactly.

 Still, it's pretty sweet!  I especially like the matching lid -- it reminds me of Friendship and Verde, so I think it must be newer (relatively).   Does anyone know the pattern and when it was made?

9 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about it, but it's so pretty! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madee! Such a cute piece! I believe it is called "Blue Floral." It was a promo piece, but I don't know if there were additional pieces, year of production... I'm sure a more seasoned Pyrex collector can provide additional details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as a lover of all blue pyrex I know this is blue floral
    http://www.pyrexlove.com/blue-floral-promotional-cinderella-round-casserole-473/glassware/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, www.pyrexlove.com says it is Blue Floral, but also states that it may be a promotional item meaning that it wasn't produced in mass like other patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable, I never seen it before...Have a great new week....with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky duck! That's a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one of these also, but the blues are "off center" so to speak, so the flowers don't meet up like they are supposed to!

    ReplyDelete