Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pyrex and Potlucks

What an exciting week!

I recently hosted a super fun potluck party at my house - complete with burgers, hot dogs and corn on the cob. I used a few of my favorite Pyrex pieces to serve up the nibbles...


Sadly, I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of my big Crazy Daisy mixing bowl which was the perfect receptacle for a heap of homemade potato salad. Seriously - if you make homemade potato salad and don't serve it in a Pyrex Bowl, shame on you.

By the way...If you love a good Summer potluck party - head on over to my blog 1972: The Retro Weight Watchers Experiment where I am hosting a virtual potluck party for the entire month of July. Guest bloggers have taken over, and are whipping up some fabulous dietetic dishes. From salads to soups to cocktails and cookies - you will keep coming back for seconds.

Come on over - We are having a BLAST!



2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just posted a link to your blog in my own blog about Pyrex here. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    http://ranunculusadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in to wish you a happy 4th of July! Loved the sparkler! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete