Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Question

Hello there,
I recently received this email. If anyone out there in Pyrex land has an answer to the question, please leave a comment.
Pip pip!
Canadian Erin


Hello,
I was researching Pyrex bowls and ran into your email.
My mother has a small clear glass Pyrex bowl with Coca-Cola embossed on the bottom. Not painted or screen shot.
I have not been able to find any information on this bowl.
Have you seen this bowl? Do you know how I can find information on the bowl?
I have searched several websites but with no success.
Thank you for any information you can share.
 

3 comments:

  1. I have seen these online. The ones I have seen are small pieces that I have seen described as banana split dishes. The one I saw what more of an oval shape than a round shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pyrex-Coca-Cola-advertising-ice-cream-oval-clear-glass-dish-/300742871404

    $5.95 each
    more than 10 available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information you are looking for about your dish is in the link below at the very bottom:

    http://www.corellecorner.com/corning-ware-profiles/272-corning-ware-grab-it-little-dishes-snack-it-grab-a-meal-side-kick-casser-ette.html

    ReplyDelete