Saturday, July 28, 2012

Need a little help from my friends!

Hi everyone its Terra here. I am doing some courses this summer at University towards my bachelor of arts. Two of the courses I'm doing are folklore (its my minor) and for one of my classes I have to do a mini ethnography of a culture. The culture I've chosen to do is Pyrex collectors. I've interviewed my friend's mom, who collects Pyrex, but I wanted to try to have a range of interviews/answers. I'd love to know who collects Pyrex and why so I've made up a quick survey using SurveyMonkey and the link is posted below. I'm also emailing Erin to see if can be posted on Pyrex Collective II and III as well. Also if anyone would be interested in letting me use some pictures of their collections or having a more in depth interview/talk about Pyrex it would be greatly appreciated and you can email me at terra_barrett at hotmail dot com. Please fill out this quick survey! But watch out because I used the free version which only lets you ask 10 questions so a few questions have two parts. Click here to take survey Also here are the latest additions to my collection and updates to my display to enjoy!
Thanks so much!

9 comments:

  1. Just filled it out and it's simple, folks! Always glad to help out a university student with surveys -- research/data collection can be such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun to fill!

    Feel free to write me at valerie.barbeau@gmail.com if you have more questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the survey. I'd be happy to help you if you have any other questions. email me at lindamac at gmail dot come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to fill this out but #4 says "click all that apply" but will only let me choose one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Filled it out for you! I love ethnography and would love to read your finished product. Please feel free to ask me any more questions or let me know if you need pics at lovinmamanicole@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo, I just took the survey! How fun for you to read all of these interesting answers! If you need any more help, shoot me an email as well: Anna@VictoryGardenYarn.com

    ReplyDelete