Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pyrex Trades

Anyone out there in the blogging world living in the San Francisco bay area?




i've got about fifteen pieces that i have available for trading and was wondering if anyone wanted to get together.



we all bring our trade-able pieces along with a list of things that we want and hopefully magic happens.





please note that the above photos are NOT of the pieces that are necessarily up for trade.  they are mostly to add to the viewing pleasure of this posting.  :)

please get in touch!


5 comments:

  1. I would be interested, I live in Fairfield.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's pretty close...click on my name above (in the orange) and email me!

      leslie :)

      Delete
  2. Wishing I lived a bit closer to SF right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in San Francisco and have items for trade!

    ReplyDelete