Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pyrex 'Round the House!

Hello Pyrex friends! Anna from Victory Garden Yarn reporting for Pyrex duty! I am so excited: I have a brand new chair in my living room, which I strategically placed right smack next to my Pyrex collection. Needless to say, it's now the best seat in the house! Not only are my cooking & knit & crochet books close by for reference, but I feel like I'm in my own little Pyrex museum when I sit in my new spot.

Now that I have a place to sit & gaze at my collection on a regular basis, I'm constantly pulling pieces out of my cupboards & finding new ways to use them around the apartment. Of course I use what I can in the kitchen--and on a daily basis. But since space is a challenge in my tiny home, creativity & using Pyrex as clever storage is key! I love seeing how you all use & display your collections around your houses, so I thought I'd share a few fun photos of my current favorites around here!

Happy Summer hunting, friends!
xo, Anna
 

12 comments:

  1. So creative. I'm very inspired...especially by the mini bar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Boyfriend & I both agreed the eagle punch bowl needed to be integrated into our bar *somehow*! ;)

      Delete
  2. Such cute ways to display...and I love your afghan on the chair. I'm a fiber addict too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the displays! (And hello fellow fiber-holic! :) The afghan is still in progress--but almost done!)

      Delete
  3. Fabulously creative ideas!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes ma'am! We have 6 currently (all in that photo) but I'd love to find more colors!

      Delete