Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pyrex from My Mom

Hey all! I haven't blogged here at the Pyrex Collective in ages, but I just got back from visiting my mom, and she gave me some sweet Pyrex loot. So I couldn't wait to pass along the love!

My mom and I share vintage Pyrex. It's what we do. No big whoop.

But today I noticed some stuff in her pantry I hadn't seen before and after a little convincing - I got my grubby little hands on the following:


My mom takes such great care of her Pyrex, they are like brand new... All sparkly, fresh and cheery!

So...Now I must sign off to make room in my kitchen for these new lovelies!

By the way--Don't forget to come visit me at the 1972 Retro WW Experiment where I whip up disgusting dietetic disasters from the vintage days of Weight Watchers and serve them up in my favorite Pyrex. It's a real adventure!

2 comments:

  1. My wife and I love Early American and Gooseberry. Currently, we have two 401 Early American bowls and one 2 1/2qt black on white Gooseberry that we picked up today. Great patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool thing to share with your mom. Love that Gooseberry dish.

    ReplyDelete