Monday, September 12, 2011

a couple of new pieces...

hi everyone, i'm sharing a couple of new pieces on my blog today. here is one of them, my first piece of friendship.

friendship casserole detail

i also have a question about the marking on the bottom, it says 475"B"...not sure what that is. if anyone could help out, that'd be great. here is the link to my blog, i made it so.

and a couple of pyrex-related post i've written in the past, if you'd like to see some more pyrex. the last link has lots of photos...

quinoa salad recipe (in a pyrex bowl)
14+ reasons i love vintage pyrex (what are your reasons?)

have a great week everyone!
ana

2 comments:

  1. I think the "B" stands for "base." Lids will have a "C" after the # meaning "cover." At least that's what I read somewhere!

    ReplyDelete