Monday, August 13, 2012

Laverne & Shirley with Pyrex

Hi! remember me. I am still in love with Pyrex.
I have been busy with life and not posting as much.
I still have Pyrexia. My senses go off all the time.
The other day I was watching Laverne and Shirley.
They have not played any reruns where I live in like 18 years. 
I am not lying. I would know. I LOVE THIS SHOW!
I never missed it as a kid. We have a channel now playing this.
So I record it. Look what Shirley is holding her fruit with!!
I always check the kitchenware on TV shows.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love Laverne & Shirley, too. I've been DVR'ing it from The Hub channel lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch! The other day at the flea market a vendor told me that chef Paula Dean used a Butterprint bowl on her show recently. Then I was watching Paula last week and sure enough, this time she was using a Gooseberry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great spotting! i love keeping my eye out for kitchenware in shows too. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Laverne & Shirley.
    If I had to pick if I'd be Laverne or Shirley, I'd pick Laverne. She's much funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. I was watching Seinfeld the other day, and on George's parents' oven there was an Early American mixing bowl. It's so funny how once you start looking for it, you start noticing Pyrex everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachael Ray was using a Butterprint bowl on a show last week,

    ReplyDelete