Thursday, September 30, 2010

Teeny Tiny Pyrex Coffee Pot

Hi! Amy here from Lil Bits and Berries. Look what I found today!


This teeny, tiny, itsy, bitsy, little Pyrex coffee pot. I have never seen one so small! To give you an idea of how small it really is....

...here it is next to a small alarm clock and a lamp. Isn't it the cutest?

Since it has lovely little lucky clovers all over it, I thought it to be the perfect gift for our very own Erin, who started it all by coming up with the idea for this blog and gathering up the best collectors of all things Pyrex!

Erin, I know that you have been missing your thrifting time now that school has started, so I thrifted this for YOU! Shoot me an email with your address and I will send it to you!

Hugs,
Amy

11 comments:

  1. I have one that I think is that tiny and I just love it! I put pencils in it...it makes me happy every time I have to write something down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw something like that today but it was in horrible shape. This one is so cute! How sweet of you to send it to Erin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! It would be perfect for maple syrup on the breakfast table. I'm sure Erin will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I love it. Amy, thank you so much. I love Pyrex and I love coffee. I'll have to find a special place for this. Wow. Again, I thank you.
    Erin

    monkeyintherocket@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! and kind of you to think of erin. i wonder what it was made for... so small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww the clovers and teeny tiny size are so charming! What a nice gesture sending it to Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's small! Yeah Erin!!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet it was part of a child's set. They were just like Mom's but on a child's scale. So cute...yeah! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute!! I have never, ever seen one like that! How sweet of you to send it to Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw one of those for 99c a few weeks ago, but it was missing the lid. It was still so cute I bought it anyway, figuring I could use it for syrup. I didn't realize the lid would be such a pretty gold color. I'm sure Erin will love it.

    ReplyDelete