Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gourmet Trio


I have completed the set of Gourmet casseroles, I believe.  Does anybody know if they were made in any other colors?  According the Pyrex Love, the bottom piece was a Winter 1961 promotional piece.  It is delphite blue with white paint fired on with a gold leaf design.  In the middle is an opal white casserole with black print, and on top is an opal piece with a butterscotch fired on paint and gold leaf design.  All three are the 2.5 quart size, and I love the way they look stacked on top of each other in this picture!

4 comments:

  1. I have the yellow Gourmet, although it's not in nearly as good of shape as yours is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours are so beautiful all stacked up like that! I just recently acquired the delphite blue/gold design one and I love it! I have no idea if others besides these were made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely together! Especially loving the butterscoth one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been discussing the yellow Gourmet in the Canadian Pyrex Collectors group in Flickr; there seem to be a lot of them in Canada, for some reason.
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/canadianpyrexcollectors/

    ReplyDelete