Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pyrex In The Mist

A Colonial Mist that is. Hi, I am Leslie over at Theory of Thrifting. I thought I would share my newest Pyrex acquisitions.

This last weekend we went to our favorite place, Laughlin, Nevada. On Saturday, I headed over the river to Bullhead City, Arizona to thrift. I found the shorter blue casserole and the white casserole at the Salvation Army there. I brought them home to join the larger blue casserole and the blue mixing bowl. According to Pyrex Love , I now have the Colonial Mist Bake Serve Store set. The only thing they are missing is the lids. These bowls have the same diameter just differing depths.  I use these bowls all the time to serve breakfast , lunch and dinner. They are great!

5 comments:

  1. Love this pattern and this size of Pyrex casserole. Thanks for showing us your Pyrex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! ive never seen those before

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're just gorgeous! I've never seen them before either, and I'm so happy for you to get such a find! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that floral pattern. Cool that you have the set now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just rescued the smallest mixing bowl like this. If you want to pay shipping from Austin, TX, I'd be happy to send it to you.

    ReplyDelete