Thursday, August 5, 2010

Greetings!


Hi, it's P., just popping in to introduce myself. I blog over at The Way I Sew It, where I talk about sewing (obviously), as well as vintage, thrifting, Pyrex, and more.

I'm a fairly new collector of Pyrex myself, but I have long admired it and have enjoyed seeing many of your fabulous Pyrex finds. Over the past several months, a piece here and a piece there have found their way home with me on my thrifting adventures, and a collection was born.

I'm so excited about The Pyrex Collective, and honored to be a contributor! I'm looking forward to sharing, seeing, and learning more about Pyrex here in the future. In the meantime, I invite you to visit my blog and have a look around. Click on the Pyrex label in the sidebar to get an idea of how it all started.

I'm also having five days of giveaways this week on The Way I Sew It, and today's giveaway features Pyrex! Come check it out!

3 comments:

  1. That pin cushion cup is delightful. What a creative way to use Pyrex. I notice that Jeni from In Color Order uses Pyrex for sewing too.
    Who can resist?
    I may need you as my sewing "Life Coach" LOL
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pin cushion! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the pin cushion!! It is amazing how easily Pyrex can become a collection and an obsession!

    ReplyDelete