Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My last 7 days of Pyrex thrifting.


Hi Everybody!  Here are my most recent Pyrex finds.  The cinderella bowl and casserole are from a Salvation Army, and I paid $2.99 and $6.99 respectively.  $6.99 was definitely more than I usually pay but it's in great shape and I know it will be very useful during the holidays.  I found the canister at an antique mall and it was only $3.  I saw a ton of Pyrex but most of it was expensive.  It was fun to browse but I was really happy to leave with the canister.  Wishing you all a great weekend of Pyrex thrifting!

3 comments:

  1. Do you or anyone else know what the pattern on the brown casserole is called? It's very neat looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's called Early American? I also think it comes in a pinkish-peach hue. It's not my favorite since I tend to like more colorful patterns (friendship is my fave) but it is actually really pretty with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's Early American, not one of my faves, but if you like it, there seems to be a lot of it out there. And those oval casseroles are really handy. Those prices are comparable to the thrift stores where I live, too.

    ReplyDelete