Thursday, May 26, 2011

Original Fridgies - Yellow, Blue and Red

I don't know what kind of sign it is when you don't even know that you have a complete set - probably not good!!!  I realized that I have just about all the pieces of the original set - except for lids for the blue and  red - I used other lids I had for the picture.  Fridgies are the best - besides being so pretty, they're usable, stackable, I don't want to use plastic containers anymore in the fridge! Come on over to my blog and you'll see my Fridgie stack that's growing and some other goodies I've picked up in the past week.


2 comments:

  1. This set is magnificent! I love it. I really like the fridgies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using my fridgies too! Glad you got a complete set. I only need the yellow one to complete my set.

    ReplyDelete