Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Finds

Haven't done a whole lot thrifting in the past week because I've been so busy at work. So, I took the afternoon off went to a couple of church thrift stores in my area. I found this 442 Butterfly Gold in pretty bad condition for $2.50, but I think it cleaned up pretty well, don't you?



Found this Spice of Life Corningware casserole without a lid, but found the lid at the other thrift store I went to.



These clear Pyrex custard bowls. I love these things, and have quite a few of them. I use them for all kinds things from cooking to using them to put under my Pyrex bowls for display.



And last, this Pyrex Visions Cranberry colored bowl.




I was hoping to find more, but I guess these are better than nothing, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the butterfly gold! I've seen those custard cups on occasion but always decide to leave them behind. Maybe I'll pick them up next time I see them!

    ReplyDelete