Friday, August 19, 2011

And Then Things Started to Look Up...

Today was a terribly depressing thrift day.  I decided to try a couple stores that I haven't been to in ages and nothing, nada, zilch.

So, alas, I nearly gave up, but decided to make one last stop, while at the same time employing a little positive visualization (as in: "I'm totally going to find something awesome at this next place.  No, really, I am.  Please, please, please...)

Lo and behold, something in the cosmos heard my plea and it worked.  These were all on my increasingly-pared-down wishlist, and for a steal...what are the odds?

I also snagged two Dansk Kobenstyle pots for under $5 (wahoo!!).  More about those here.

My first Delphite - $7.99

Designs 3 qt - $6.99

Pink gooseberry 501s - $1.99 each


Happy positive Pyrex visualization to everyone!

~ Chelsea
 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I mean, it's hard to scoff at it (which I tend to do) when it ends up working! Always worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were amazing finds and great prices! I love the blue delphite piece as they are so hard to find. Pink Gooseberry fridgies...SCORE!

    ReplyDelete