Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Long Overdue Pyrex Trade Update


Back in May, I engaged in my first trade with Jenna at Jenna Designs (she's over on Pyrex Collective II).  After a few mishaps with shipping that I griped about here, it turned out to be very fun!  And to top it off, weeks after our trade, I opened my mailbox to discover that the lovely and talented Jenna had made and sent me this adorable clutch.  How cute is that?


What a great group of Pyrex folks!  More about the trade in my post here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying following these Pyrex blogs! I'm going to go read about your trade. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done one trade and it was great fun! I think I might post some of my Pyrex and see if I can do more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mary,

    Could you suggest the best product to clean Pyrex products?

    Thanks!

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete