Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mac n' Cheese


Last night I was cooking dinner and the power went out. Thankfully we have a gas stove so dinner went on cooking uninterrupted but when it was finished I was hampered. I made mac n' cheese and it was so beautiful in my aqua Pyrex. The trouble was my camera was out of batteries and since the power was out I couldn't charge it. There was no way I was waiting to dig into it so I took a camera phone shot. Sorry for the quality but I had to share (the pic not the mac n' cheese)!



I'm not one for bragging but this was the most delicious macaroni and cheese I've ever tasted. It had three cheeses, broccoli, spinach and artichoke hearts in it with a super buttery breadcrumb crust. It was one of those dishes where you just throw a bunch of stuff in it and hope for the best. I'm thoroughly convinced Pyrex is magic and makes everything taste better.

1 comment:

  1. i'm such a sucker for mac and cheese. this looks just delectable. i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete