Tuesday, October 4, 2011

free for me

A friend went to an auction and i bought a set of bowls and came home to watch her 2 babies .
So after the auction she came in and she was showing me all her goodies and said I got this for you OMg as they say I was so excited just to get something pyrex and it was nice my special friend was thinking of me.

I have homemade chocolate chip cookies in it right now and going to use it for a refrigerator dish, I'm going back to glass dishes for the fridge



love the lid also thanks for looking
Janice
                                                    
                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. I love this large fridgie! What a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely lady.
    I love the color yellow this was a great find.
    Hope you are having a wonderful day.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete