Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mom & Dad's Pyrex Find for Little Old Me

You may recall my post from last month that included an email from my mother telling me about a pristine Pyrex chip and dip set she found for next to nothing at a church rummage sale in St. Catharines, ON. It may have been Thorold. Anyway, here it is!
Loves me some Balloons! Thank you Mom and Pops. You're the best. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to my Canuck Pyrex pals.
P.S. If you live in the Greater Toronto Area and have thrifted something mysterious and/or dark, please click here. There is a show being developed and they want to hear from you. Too bad the show's not being shot in the Southern States or New England. There would be a lot more stuff. Cheers,
Erin

5 comments:

  1. I am so JEALOUS! This chip and dip set are my all time favorite Pyrex bowls - I HEART BALLOONS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I have the large, no luck on the smaller or holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Txs for the follow. Following back:)

    ReplyDelete