Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mini Mania!

Please allow me to take a moment to sing the praises of the Pyrex mini fridgie!

Why do I adore the mini so much? Well--As I blog about my adventures in Retro dieting, I find it very difficult to use modern day bowls and casseroles when I assemble my low-calorie gastronomic creations... Modern day bowls are just too BIG!

The Pyrex mini fridgie is the perfect portion control tool for my teeny-tiny diet dishes from the 1970's. Since all of my Retro Weight Watcher recipes seem to be 6 oz or less, the mini fridgie contains them all so well.

I am always on the lookout for minis. Here's what I have so far...


Take a look at this proud Pyrex mini which I used for a "Mocked Chopped Liver" recipe...


For the recipe above and more retro dieting fun, stop by and see me at the 1972 Retro Weight Watchers Experiment. Bring your own fridgie!

4 comments:

  1. What a great collection of minis!

    Wow, imagine that, a diet that sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fridgies!!! I use one every morning for fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you pyramid of fridgies. I love that size also and use them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the little fridgies. Sadly, I don't have very many of them.

    ReplyDelete