Monday, August 22, 2011

More, More, More

Just when you think you're done, this sickness pulls you back in. I went to the Long Beach Flea Market this weekend and came home with some goodies.



I got all of this is for $20. I really like the way the school bus yellow looks with my orange and aqua. I already had the aqua square baker but for $5 I couldn't resist. It was pretty dirty with some caked on food but nothing that a toothpick and some Barkeeper's friends couldn't take care of.

Can anyone tell me what collection this particular shade of yellow belongs to? Is it Daisy?

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I just love those colors together! I passed on that same yellow casserole last weekend (I already received too much birthday Pyrex, didn't need any more!) and I do believe it IS Daisy! I can't remember if it should have a clear lid with a big daisy pattern or a white lid with a big daisy pattern. I have the large oval Daisy casserole, which has a white patterned lid...hrm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is Daisy, as it matches the school bus yellow pieces I have in the Daisy refrigerator set and the bake/serve/store and Cinderella casserole sets. Sometimes I see them with clear lids and sometimes with opal (mine are opal and match the Daisy oval casseroles). Lucky you to get an extra aqua piece ~ I almost never find aqua in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky one you are, finding all that for such a little price! Where I live Pyrex is fought over like wild dogs after a bone, yet odly enough they scatter away from nearly any other kitchen collectable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Daisy to me! Great finds. Love the aqua. I have yet to find the daisy fridgie....odd since I own about 25 other fridgies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! So jealous of the turquoise baker.

    ReplyDelete