Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Drumroll Please!


Remember this?

Are you sitting down???


Of course curiosity got the best of me!


                                                         I'm holding my breath now
                                                                      Easy
                                                                            Easy
                                                                                 Easy
                                                 
                                                Must breathe now...slowly...everything is going to be fine




TADA!

To tell the truth I thought it would have more wrapping!

Here's the pamphlet...


The lid....


The beauty

Never touched, never used!



I'm glad I bought it and even happier I opened it.

On a future post I will show you the delicious pamphlet!

10 comments:

  1. so cool! you are very very very very very lucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous piece! It's like Christmas, sharing the excitement in opening the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAM; I didn't buy the other 2. What drew me to this one was that the box was unopened...

    The smaller one already had scatches...the second one had its box damaged...and the third was was peeerrrrffffeeecccttt with the unopened box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. I cant believe it has been in that box for all these years. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Valerie! I love the earthy colours. As they said in the movie Amelie, "Only Howard Carter discovering King Tut's tomb would have felt the same way," or something along those lines.
    Let's hope you're on a roll.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I've never seen this pattern before--it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, I thought you were going to show it in pieces! Awesome find!

    ReplyDelete