Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hashtag #Pyrex


I'm not a technologically inclined person, but I've set a goal to grow my business this year. I've long had a Twitter page but mostly favored Facebook personally. So I've started with a Facebook page for my Etsy shop. Today I'm attending a seminar on social networking and email marketing, where the concept of hashtags was explained to me.

Did you know that by searching with the pound sign, followed by a specific keyword, you'll pull up all posts related to a specific subject, much like tagging? So I went onto Twitter and searched for the hashtag "#Pyrex" to find other like-minded collectors and sellers.

How do you use social networking in your pursuit of Pyrex? Please leave a comment on this post or email me directly at "etrets@gmail.com".

No comments:

Post a Comment