Thursday, February 3, 2011

Looky, Looky!


Last night my daughter and I stopped by the thrift store.  She spotted these Butterfly Gold mugs for me- all three for $1.95!  My B.G. collection is slowly growing, and since I love that pattern, that's a good thing.  These mugs remind me of being at a diner- I think because they are so thick.  I love the slant of the handles.  We came home and had hot chocolate in them!

AND....I also found this set of fridgies!!!!






They are in perfect condition- no chips, cracks, scuffs or anything!  The total was only $10.95 for the three pieces, and it matches my very first fridgie I just picked up at a different store last week!  I know the clear isn't as popular as the colored or patterned, but I just love them.  I love the lids, of course, and that you can see the goodies that are waiting for you inside (just in time for Valentine's cookies, and little heart conversation candies!).  I thought I was going to hyperventilate when I saw them- to find a whole set at once (and in great condition!) was pretty amazing. 

3 comments:

  1. Actually, the clear fridgies are very practical, as you can change their content according to the seasons and the events, like your candy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clear fridgies! Don't see them very often at all! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be ecstatic if I found a clear set of fridgies! You did good!

    ReplyDelete