Friday, February 11, 2011

Nothing Makes Me Smile More,

than finding the perfect little Pyrex piece when I'm out thrifting.



I had that lovely experience yesterday, when I uncovered this adorable small casserole set:



I have only been collecting Pyrex for the past year, and already I have about ten pieces that I love. I am such a huge fan, and really feel that they match with my eclectic, vintage and crafty style.
Nothing makes me feel like more of a "cute homemaker" than putting on a sweet apron, and cooking or baking in some Pyrex. Not to mention how cute they are to use as serving dishes- sure to be a hit at any dinner party!

I have been reading this blog for a few months now, and lusting after all of the wonderful inspiration. This is my first post! I look forward to posting more of my finds, and creative Pyrex uses.
Thanks for listening :)

Jessica, from Crafting Happiness

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Gotta love the Friendship! Before this year is over, I hope to find my first (and maybe second and third!) piece in that pattern. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love Friendship - Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the Friendship pattern. That was a great find. Looking forward to seeing more of your Pyrex!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute....Great find! Congrats!!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little Friendship casserole! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the friendship pattern. Great find. I have yet to find my first friendship item.

    ReplyDelete