Monday, November 14, 2011

A Few Pyrex Additions


I found the lid to the Sol Flower ages ago, and figured that for $1.99, I'd do my research and see if I could find the matching bottom.  I'd totally forgotten about it until I happened to come across the bottom in a thrift store last week for $2.99.  They are now reunited!

The Mod Kitchen, on the other hand, has been on my wish list for ages and I never see it anywhere - even for a ridiculous dealer price.  So I finally broke down when I saw it on Etsy for $10.  Woo hoo!  I try to thrift as much as I can, but every now and then you have to take extreme measures!


-Chelsea @ Harriet and Quince

3 comments:

  1. I so love the Mod Kitchen! I had to break down and buy mine on ebay. Paid more than I should have, but it came with a cradle too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to stick with the plainer versions...but now I am rethinking this! Very nice find! Got to start expanding my horizons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! I try to find what I can thrifting and fill in the blanks on ebay too!

    ReplyDelete