Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This is Your Captain Calling

Hello there. I'm writing for two reasons.
1. To wish everyone who contributes and reads the Pyrex Collective a Merry Christmas or restful holiday if you don't celebrate Christmas. This blog is a joy to read. I really don't do much. I am a mere conduit from which the Pyrex goodness floweth. On that note, members, do let me know if there are things you'd like to add to the blog. Between Jeni and I, we may have time to actually do it over the holidays.

2. I'm going to list the beginning characters of some emails from people who wished to join the Pyrex Collective, but haven't accepted Blogger's invite, yet. I'm doing this because I may have made a mistake when I entered the email address and apparently the invitation does eventually expire. Those Blogger people!

Anyway, get your butt in gear if you haven't responded (that's me cracking the whip, polite, Canadian style). You know I love you.

Here are the Pyrex kin folk:
jchab
sarah@geek
sondi
esther.
anita
cherrym

Here's me about to partake in a coffee ceremony at an Ethiopian restaurant last spring. See, I'm not just an enigma. Sadly, there was no Pyrex on the table, but they do serve popcorn with their coffee. Good Kwanzaa!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you also! It is fun to see a photo of you!! This has been a fun blog to participate in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye aye Captain! What a great smile in that photo! Who doesn't love popcorn with, er, coffee!?

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too! I really do enjoy participating on this blog, and I certainly enjoy looking and salivating over all the beautiful Pyrex that's posted. I've been going through a dry spell here lately, but hopefully that will change very soon!!

    ReplyDelete