Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First PYREX COLLECTIVE dream?

Well, yesterday I awoke with a funny dream.

I had a dream that Brad Pitt was a collector of Pyrex & he was posting his finds on the Pyrex Collective, he also lived here in Toronto, so I sent him a message. To my surprise, he replied & we made a `date` to go thrifting together & all I could say to him was, ``what if Angelina finds out?`

So silly, eh? I can`t even remember the last time I spoke or heard about Brat Pitt.

I did however have such a great day with Pyrex!

All found in a thrift store.

475 2½ QT BUTTERPRINT CASSEROLE, $8.08. Goodwill.
#444 Spring Blossom Green, $6.06. Goodwill.
#525B 2½ QT square lidded casserole, $6.06. Goodwill.







Yours truly,

Sir Thrift-A-Lot

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny! I love the lidded casserole- Angelina should be jealous of those finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!! :) Great finds too!

    ReplyDelete