Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Week of 444s

Daisy and Butterprint for $6.99 each and Pink Gooseberry for $5.99

I am swimming in cinderella mixing bowls.  It's gotten to the point where they're stacked two deep in the cupboards and are lining the basement shelves.  I can't even offload them onto my friends anymore (their Pyrex problem addiction clearly isn't as full blown as mine).  So I'm trying to be very picky now when I come across any while thrifting.  But seriously, how could I pass up butterprint and gooseberry?  I'll admit, I already have a daisy 444, but I love it so much that I figured it would become my trusty back-up (which is pretty much my rationale for everything, hence my overcrowded shelves).

Anyhow, the prices and condition were too good (and my addiction is too strong) - I couldn't leave them behind.

And so the cycle continues...<sigh>

- Chelsea @ Harriet and Quince

4 comments:

  1. They look so beautiful together. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I can so relate! I find it very hard to walk away from ANY Pyrex even if I already have it!! I truly need lots of help and intervention!

    Love your 444 Cinderella bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I don't have any 444s yet, but they seem like a great size. :)

    ReplyDelete