Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PEI Pyrex

I just spent 6 weeks in Prince Edward Island - my mother took ill so I had to head back to my home province from Ontario.  Six weeks is a long time to browse around for Pyrex - and when you have to buy an extra carry on bag to get it all back - you know it's not a good situation!  That bag was heavy!!  I also had Pyrex in my suitcase and Pyrex in another carry on - I only left two Spice of Life canisters behind - they'll be waiting for me next time.


My favorite purchase was this lime green baking dish - I have the pie plate and square pan - now to find the loaf pan and maybe a cake dish...

Come on over to my blog and see what other goodies I found in PEI.....

1 comment:

  1. jill, i got the same lime dish this weekend! i love it! congrats on your island finds...

    ReplyDelete