Saturday, July 2, 2011

Today's Finds

Hey all!  It's been a while since I've posted.  My Pyrex collecting has slowed down, as I am running out of places to put it.  I'm now focusing mostly on completing sets I've started and collecting promotional pieces that I don't have yet.

I found these two pieces at an estate auction today.


First up I found a 443 Cinderella bowl in the promotional Embroidery pattern, which I believe dates from 1958.  This is the first time that I have found this pattern in person.  It's always a great feeling to come across a piece that I have only found online.  The colors on this piece are great!



Secondly I found this lidded Pyrex 602 B dish.  I'm not quite sure how old this piece is.  The marking on the bottom makes me think maybe 1980s, but I'm not sure.  I'm hoping that one of my fellow Collective followers can help fill me in on this nice little piece.  Any help is certainly appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Both pieces are great but I do love that Turquoise bowl! Gorgeous color. h

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that embroidery...so hoping to find one some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Embroidery bowl too!!

    ReplyDelete