Sunday, July 17, 2011

Piling Up

The dishes pile up regularly at my house...because I use my Pyrex daily, for as many reasons as I can think up! And since the dishwasher is forbidden, it becomes MY job to wash them by hand. Hubby is the after-dinner-cleaner-upper, but refuses to hand wash anything. The kids have the job of unloading the dishwasher, and will tattle on daddy if the find any Pyrex in it!



Like I said, all our kitchen jobs revolve around Pyrex and Corningware. Yesterday I said I was making banana bread, and my 7yo asked "what bowl are you going to use?" (I used my Daisy cinderella bowls)

6 comments:

  1. Thankfully my husband, the cleaner-upper as well, will willingly hand wash the pyrex - although I tend to stand over him like a hawk to make sure he doesn't break anything ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I'm jealous of your complete daisy set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question on the dishwasher -- is it okay to was the lids or clear pieces in the dishwasher?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I put my clear glass lids through the dishwasher all the time.

    Love the daisy set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't those colours great! Good that you use them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sarah - good to know!

    ReplyDelete