Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pyrex Karma

I know it's been a while since I posted, but it's not because I haven't found any Pyrex. Pyrex karma has been really good for me the last several weeks, but I don't want to talk about it too much, or I might jinx the good vibes! LOL...

Several weeks ago my son, whom I've now officially nicknamed my "Pyrex Proxy" texted me several pictures of some Horizon Blue pieces to see if I had them. Well, I only had one of the pieces he was looking at but none of the others, so he went ahead and got them all for me!!





Aren't they pretty? I think am so lucky to have a "Pyrex Proxy" who looks out for me!!

6 comments:

  1. Love Horizon blue! You are lucky to have a son who is so good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get a Pyrex Proxy of my own! I love Horizon and don't see it that often. Great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an army of Pyrex soldiers led by my father!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely! I have a few family members who support my addiction as well. ;-)

    And I need to hunt down that blue divided dish because somehow I ended up with the lid...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty that was sweet of your son.

    ReplyDelete