Friday, July 29, 2011

A Midweek Thrift

This week I found myself house and dog sitting, unable to work on my Fall knit and crochet projects for my Etsy shop (no dog dander allowed!), and itching for a bit of a thrift...so off I went!
I almost never go thrifting midweek and I now remember why: while one might think thrifty gems of the Pyrex sort might be more plentiful on say, a Wednesday, 'tis not true in these PNW parts!  I have so much better luck on a busy Saturday than I ever do midweek.

Which is why the only thing I found was a forlorn little Pyrex mug just waiting to be rescued from its dusty shelf.
I suppose something is better than nothing, yes?

Happy thrifting, friends!
xo
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Nice mug! I need a to get out of the house and go thrifting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the cereal bowl to that mug...only one.

    ReplyDelete