Thursday, March 10, 2011

Not So Boring Brown

Just wanted to share my latest finds...I know they are all brown, but the more I see the woodland pattern, the more I love it with it's simple lines and clean look.


Woodland Gravy Boat & Saucer - $6 at an Antique Mall


Little Pyrex Cannister with Floral Print - 50 cents at Thrift Store


My collection of cannisters...I love these for storing dry foods!


My Brown/Woodland Collection {The small casseroles were my mom's and I have fond memories of her cooking in these while I was growing up}


Coffee Pot with lovely detail (below) - $2 from Goodwill (I never find any Pyrex at Goodwill so this was a very exciting find. It looks brand new and still had the instruction booklet inside!)


Does anyone have one of these and if so, can you use it on a glass stove top?

--Erin {erinink.etsy.com}

6 comments:

  1. I do love the woodland pattern too! It grows on you :) Nice score on the coffee pot with the instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice scores on everything, especially the coffee pot! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an attraction to the Woodland pattern also. You have some wonderful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big fan of the Woodlands set. I want that gravy boat!

    ReplyDelete