Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pyrex Wine Decanters


I found one of these about a year ago (while thrifting, of course) and loved the quirky, mid-century look (although I think they're probably from the 70s).  Lo and behold, I found two more yesterday at Goodwill for a whopping $3 each.  I really, truly don't need three (I mean, how often do I actually decant wine?), so I decided to part with these two and have gifted them to a couple of my pyrex-loving friends.

Wine, iced tea, lemonade, chilled gazpacho...I'm ready for summer - or at least spring!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cool looking! I never see anything like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these too. I love the giant cork. I'm afraid to put anything but water in it, I don't want to stain the cork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A glass of wine a day helps with better memory retention. There have been several researches done which show clearly that a bit of wine on a daily basis helps with remembering things much better than for those people who don't consume wine at all, or those that are alcoholics. Once again, moderation is the key here.
    Wine Decanters Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. If so, in this article we are going to go over what a decanter is used for, the reason it is needed, and how you can go about choosing a decanter. That means that after you have finished reading this article you will learn about wine decanters and what they are used for, and what kind of decanter to choose. ine decanters

    ReplyDelete