Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bowls & Cruets

Bought a mixed set of bowls via eBay: Brittany Blue in the 1.5 quart size, Yellow mixing bowl - 1.5 pint and a BFG in the 750 ml size. I just need the BFG in the 4 quart size to complete my set. It's not my favorite pattern, but the easiest to find in my area. Priced at $4.00 each - including shipping!
Found a second set of cruets this weekend - this time in pristine condition! Unfortunately when replacing the stopper in one the cruets, a piece broke off - you can see it at the bottom. The stoppers are very brittle with age, so I need to be careful when I use the set. They were priced at $2.00. My other set, purchased a few months ago, were missing the stoppers and the gold lettering in the vinegar bottle was almost completely missing - but they were only 50 cents each.




3 comments:

  1. "Brittany Blue" is a new one for me. I love the look of it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty......especially the Brittany Blue!

    ReplyDelete