Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sweet Deal for Pyrex Collective Readers

Because I am hopelessly in love with Pyrex and this blog and think you all are just wonderful, I am going to offer you a deal in my Etsy shop. Vintage Pyrex 5x7 Art Prints were recently added to my shop for $8 each. If you send me a convo on Etsy telling me which prints you would like to purchase and mention the Pyrex Collective, I will make a custom listing for you for $5 prints!! Here are a few of the prints that are in my Etsy shop:

These would look rad hanging near Pyrex in your kitchen or dining room!


Butterprint Fridgies


Friendship Mixing Bowl with sweet strawberries


Blue Snowflake Cinderella Mixing Bowl with a twist of lime


Pink Daisy & Dandelion Divided Casseroles


Teal Scroll Cinderella Mixing Bowl


The Classic Primary Mixing Bowl Set


Yellow & Orange Fridgies


Colorful Stack of Mixing Bowls


Pink & Avocado Green Fridgies


Avocado Green Mixing Bowl Set

Deal ends: May 1st

-- Erin {erinink.etsy.com}

6 comments:

  1. ps, you should share this on the pyrex collective II also - I know there are a lot of readers that have overflowed to there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy! Thanks! I can only contribute on The Pyrex Collective I but Erin and I are working on a way to add a link to my shop on the sidebar of the two blogs. (This is not the Erin who started the blog in case anyone is wondering about that) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of your Pyrex cards and they are gorgeous! I have to admit to not wanting to send them to anyone though b/c I like them too much! Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona - Thank you! I'm very happy that you love them that much! That's the very reason I started making the art prints so that you can keep the art and send out the cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin - My sister gave me a pack of your notecards (which I love - they are so fun!) and the calender (which I also love) last Christmas. I made the spaghetti pie recipe from the calender recently in a vintage Pyrex baking dish and it was delicious! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Portlander - SO glad you enjoyed the Spaghetti Pie recipe (of course it is even better when made in vintage Pyrex)! I am also so happy that you love the note cards and calendar!! Thank you for letting me know :)

    P.S. if you haven't tried the french toast recipe on the calendar, DO IT SOON! It's amazingly good!

    ReplyDelete